Thursday, September 30, 2010

Don't Forget Your Garden

Aha!  So that's what it's all about.  Now I know what people are talking about, I've been so confused.
Harley the cat explains this whole "spaded" thing so well, I'm sharing it so you can help your kids (furry and those two-legged ones) understand.  I'm so thankful (oh yeah - I hear it's Thankful Thursday!) for Harley's investigation.  A bunch of us have been wondering just what people mean when they talk about how important it is to get your pet spade and newtered.  It always sounds so serious and scary.  What a relief...for me and Daisy!!

Here's Harley's explanation:  Daisy the Curly Cat

Phew.  And I don't remember my garden getting spaded, either.  Glad it was, though!

Thank you, Harley!
CindyLu ^'..'^

No comments:

Post a Comment

A kibble for your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...