Hilary, of Feeling Beachie, not only has a consistently wonderful read to offer at her site, but now also hosts a Friday blog hop. Fridays are a great day to kick back, take it easy - and have some fun!
So this hop includes four fill-in-the-blank statements each week, and here are this week's picks:
1) I can’t help it, but every time I see _____ I smile.
2) Every time I smell ______ I am immediately transported back to my childhood.
3) When I was little I wanted to be a ______________________.
4) If I had to eat only one meal for the rest of my life it would be ________.
1) I can't help it, but every time I see Lizzie, I smile.
She was my first "mom" - she's the one who brought me home here. She's a cheerful human, and I love her, so every time I see her I'm so, so happy!
2) Every time I smell french fries, I'm transported back to my childhood.
Okay, that might sound a bit weird coming from a dog, but Lizzie used to take me everywhere she went - and that included stopping at fast-food drive-thru's for her favorite snack, french fries!
I loved going in the car with her, and I suppose it's no surprise I made such an impression on the cashiers at the windows that when I wasn't with her - they would ask Lizzie where I was!
3) When I was little I wanted to be a cat . Let's face it, there were six cats around here, and they could do all these neat things like jump up high, fly from one thing to another, sit on the couch...I wanted to be just like them. Took me a little while to realize that I didn't quite have what it took to do the same things.
4) If I had to eat only one meal for the rest of my life it would be chicken and cheese.
There's just nothing like the smell of chicken cooking! Well, one thing - eating it! And let's just say I'm a cheesehead. I'll do a dance for it, it's so worth it!
Hope you have a light-hearted, fun Friday - and enjoy some of the great blogs listed below as well!