Monday, January 2, 2012

Shamus, Emmett, Jackson and Jedd

Shamus, Emmett, Jackson and Jedd - who are these guys? In short, pets you should know.


If you're not familiar with them, they are the stars of the website, This One Wild Life. It is here that Kim Clune - website designer, writer, animal activist, and huge proponent of pet adoption - displays her talent and skills with stories, photographs and videos while sharing her awesome pets with us.

Why do I want to tell you about them? Well, first of all, because Kim was the winner of a mini pet portrait in our Pet Lover's Holiday Giveaways a month ago. I can't tell you how excited I was when her name came up in the Random.org choice for winner! It was surreal - I've been a fan of Kim and her site for over a year now.

Ask my friends, they'll tell you how I gushed about her site and insisted they check it out, when I first came across it. And we've all been hooked ever since. It was just a year ago when I wrote a post about her and her site.

So you can imagine, I was absolutely thrilled to see she's written a post on that amazing site about the portrait she won (and the two additional she purchased!) Head on over, see for yourself - Shamus, Emmett, Jackson and Jedd are lookin' mighty fine! Spend a few minutes and peruse her site. I'll bet you a Bully Stick you'll enjoy it as much as I do!

Congratulations again, Kim! High-paws to Shamus, Emmett, Jackson and Jedd!



5 comments:

  1. Awww. Thanks, Kim! I'm blushing over here! You are truly too kind. Big hugs from me, Shamus, Emmett, Jackson and Jed - and the birds whose portraits we're having done next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way "too kind", as anyone who has enjoyed your site will attest to, Kim! So cool - I think yours will be the first birds Becky makes an ornament for!
    Hugs in return to you, and all your family, from all of us here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw the post over on This One Wild Life too - those ornaments are made of awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love kim and her pets!!!

    She makes some of the BEST and most creative videos too!!!!

    Her site is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

A kibble for your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...